I would like to thank Completely Booked (Here’s her post: https://completelybookedd.wordpress.com/2015/06/08/liebster-award/) for this nomination!
Here are the Rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers
Let the bloggers know you nominated them
Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are the questions that I was asked to answer:
Who is your favorite author, and favorite book by that author?
My favourite author… Rick Riordan, and my favourite book of his would be The Serpent’s Shadow.
If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Oh my gosh… Um… Probably Fablehaven.
What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
The Amazing Mr Blundon (Based on the book The Ghosts)
What is your favorite book/movie quote?
‘I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus.’ – The Notebook
What is a quote or motto you live by?
When life knocks you down… Calmly get back up, smile politely and say “You hit like a bitch.”
What is your favorite word? Why?
My favourite word is glimmering, because it sounds pretty.
What is your favorite song genre?
My favourite song/music genre is either metal/alt rock/screamo or rap. There is no in between.
What song do you find annoying, but always sing along to?
Friday by Rebecca Black.
What is your favorite sport?
If you were given a ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
To see my old friends living in the USA.
If you could stay any age for your whole life, what age would it be?
7. Everything seems better when your age is a single digit.
I nominate anyone with under 200 followers who is reading this.
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favourite book genre, and why?
2. What is your least favourite book of all time?
3. What is the last movie that made you cry?
4. If you could go to any fictional universe, which would it be and why?
5. What is your OTP (and in which book/movie/TV show)?
6. What are you reading right now?
7. What’s your favourite YouTube channel?
8. What’s your favourite video game?
9. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. What’s the funniest quote you know?
11. What’s the name of your most loved book?